Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Field Day 2009

Hopkins Elementary School's Field Day was a lot of fun because lot's of parents, friends, and students had smiles on their faces the whole day. Mrs. Hester, P.E teacher, says " I know a bunch of ya are asking Why are we having Field Day so early in the school year?" She responds to herself, "Because I or you don't have to worry about these terrible weather conditions." Mrs. Hester is absolutely correct.

We had Field Day on September 11, The reason why: people who were killed on 911- to celebrate their lives and most importantly to have fun!If you don't know what Field Day is it is a lot of events where you participate in activities. The fifth graders get to choose their own station and help the younger kids with their Field Day. Lot's of fifth grade students said it was awesome. I asked fellow students what they thought about Field day and one girl named Amy said, "I thought Field Day was awesome and fun." I thought that was great too.

Each station had a state on them and a few fun facts about them. I thought the football station was the best station but a lot of them were great. Thank-you Mrs. Hester!! On Field Day Hopkins Elementary school gave free water bottles out to each kid in the school so after Field Day we can recycle them and hopefully get a bunch of money to our school. Each student who participated in Field Day had a passport. The reason you get a passport is the state at each station has a stamp. The stamp is a symbol of that state. So at the end of Field Day you should have eight stamps. Great ideas Mr. Brueckner and Mrs. Hester! If you would like to learn more about our field day go to: **WWW.littletonpublicschools.com\**HopkinsElementaryschoolI would like to thank Mrs. Hester, Mr. Brueckner, the fifth graders, [ they rock!] and all other helpers of Field Day.


- By Scott
















20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Athena----
Scott you did a fine job.

Anonymous said...

Scott,
I thought you did a great job!
By the way, fifth graders do rock!


Scott

Anonymous said...

I think that this Field day was the most fun of all the other Field Days. I think this because we got to help with the little kids and it was fun to see who was listening and who was not.




Keely

Anonymous said...

Scott
You did a great job on the field day thing.I was very impressed.Thanks for interviewing me it was cool.


-Amy

Anonymous said...

Scott,
I love field day as well but it really takes the breath out of you!You did a great job!


-Sierra

Anonymous said...

Scott,

You did a awesome job on it congratulation's dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



-Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, I thought this was a good blog by Scott.




DeSean

Anonymous said...

Good job Scott.I think a lot of fun to.




Jarred

Anonymous said...

Scott,

very good job on the blog! You added every single little detail of what happened! My favorite game was the parachute because we got to spin some people and make them COMPLETELY dizzy!


Cambri

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing at field was helping owt the little people of the school.

---Athena

Anonymous said...

My favorite game on flied day was the foot ball game.
By Joey

Anonymous said...

Aaron

Scott you did great,field day was very fun. My favorite game was football and lacrosse. Nice job

Anonymous said...

Field day was the best because we got to help out the little kids and teach them good sportsmanship.


Cambri

Anonymous said...

Nour

Scott you are right field day is fun my favorite game is the football. I like the football activate because football is my favorite sport is football.

Anonymous said...

Cambri,
I agree that the parachute was the best game at field day but I also liked the water sponge game too, where you have to fill up the can before the other team does it.


---Athena

Anonymous said...

My favorite fame was the big football game on field day.

by Brice

Anonymous said...

Cambri,


I agree with you the parachute was on of the best games there was.

-Amy

Anonymous said...

Keely

I think that field day was fun because you get to do a lot of activity's and you get to have so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Athena,

I agree with you that Scott did a good job with this blog. Also I think that the best game was were we had to fill the can with water. What was your favorite game?

Keely

Anonymous said...

Scotty,
You never fail to impress me! Your voice was in that writing. I am so PROUD of you!