Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Expedition Health

The movie in expedition health was so amazing because there was real snow in it. There it also showed what the human body temperature is like when you are up on a mountain that has less oxygen in the air. It also shows how the body reacts to when thunderstorms start and how your heart rate will go up during that time.

I went with to the movie with Nathan. We went to go see it at the Denver Museum of Nature and History. When I went into the movie room with Nathan we first had to stick our fingers into a little blood finger thermometer. Then the movie started and then we watched the movie and then the lady in the movie told us to put our finger in the thermometer so that we could go on the hike in the movie that we were watching. Then suddenly an automatic machine turned on and then real snow started coming out of the machine. Then after that had ended the next group could come in and then watch the movie.

By: Dillon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the snow was so cool to and that its cool that you got to go with Nathan. I hope you as much fun as me and Haley in there.

Keely

Anonymous said...

Dear Dillon,
Me and my friend Liam went and saw that same movie. We were amazed when we saw that there was snow! Me and Liam chose that as our favorite part of the movie. We were amazed with the finger thermometer too. I hope that you had as much fun as we did.
Sincerely,
Josh

Anonymous said...

Dillon,
I thought you did a awesome job with the blog. Every detail was true. I also liked the snow- it was wicked!

Scott

Anonymous said...

Dillon,
You did a fine job on the writing the article. I do agree with you on how the theater was very fun. I did like the part when you there was real snow too and there was a big boom of thunder that made us react fast.

--Athena

Anonymous said...

Dillon-

I completely agree with you. You did such a great job on what we did on the field trip. You did a great job on explaining what we did at the exhibit!!!


- Cambri