Thursday, November 5, 2009

Technology Class

The technology room is all about learning how to type like an adult. The teacher ( Mrs Reihboff ) gives us all kinds of clues on how to type like an adult. If we do not learn, in high school,we will be typing like a kid. Technology helps us learn a whole lot then we ever knew about computers and typing. Technology is all about learning how to type like an adult,make web casts,etc. Also in technology, we get to play free choice when the teacher thinks we have done enough work for the past week. We get to play pac man,pack rat, etc.I love technology because we learn a lot about typing. In technology, you learn all about typing,web casts,etc. I love learning about the web casts because we get to either be on camera or on a power point if we are to embarrassed to be on the camera. Tech is the best learning system to me because you type,play,work,and of course, learn!!!


Technology is so much fun because we learn about a whole bunch of skills. I also like how we learn about all the different kinds of types of typing skills we can learn in the classroom. Technology is so much fun because we learn a lot of my favorite subjects like learning how to type like a grown up would type. My other favorite subject in technology is that we get to do web casts and search for body systems like he nervous system. I just love technology because we learn all about my favorite subjects. Technology is so much fun because of all the grea things Mrs. Reihboff teaches us.

by Cambri

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like typing too.I like learning about the web cast too.





Jarred

Anonymous said...

Technology is so much fun because you get to play games like pack man on some different websites and it is so much fun when we get to play pack man on the kids websites because there are so many levels on the game and if you die your GAME IS OVER.

BY: Dillon.

Anonymous said...

Cambri


I agree that tech lab is fun because I like to type and do stuff on computer lab.


Aaron

Anonymous said...

Cambri you are right about tech. I think every body like tech it is so fun and super when we can play free games!!!





by
Camryn

Anonymous said...

Cambri,
Awesome job on the article!! That was a good article. I agree with you, technology is a great specials we go to. I like it how we have typing contest.

--Athena

Anonymous said...

Technology is fun!!! I love it because of all the things we do!!!!! So much fun!!



Cambri

Anonymous said...

Cambri,
I thought you did a excellent on the blog, I like tech lab too.

Scott

Anonymous said...

Dear Cambri,

I agree with you do that technology is so much fun and it is cool that we get to have free choice.

Keely

Anonymous said...

Dear Cambri,
I like technology too. A few day's ago, I got to play my favorite game, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. I also engoy pac-rat and pac-man. Pac-rat is a really weird game because instead of a yellow blob there is a rat. Your article was very appealing to me. I also like free choice. It's fun playing anything you want. I can't wait till the next project.
Sincerely,
Josh